You can share your location between an iPhone and Android device by using Google Maps’ “Share your location” feature. Google Maps lets you send your exact location in a text message, which can be sent between iPhones and Android devices with no issue.
You can share your ETA with Android and iOS users via Apple Maps, here is how to do it. … Good thing is, the person you are sharing your location with doesn’t have to own an iOS device, the location can be shared with both Android and iOS phones.
Can Android FaceTime an iPhone?
Apple’s big iPhone update lets you FaceTime with Windows and Android users — here’s how. Apple’s big iOS 15 update for iPhones lets you invite Windows and Android users into your FaceTime calls. It’s the first time that’s been possible. Previously, FaceTime calls were limited to people using iPhones, iPads and Macs.
You can share your location on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with anyone in your contacts list by using Google Maps. You can use the Location Sharing option in the Google Maps menu to broadcast your Galaxy S10’s location for a set period of time, or indefinitely until you choose to stop.
Can I track my child’s iPhone from Android?
Easiest: In a web browser, go to iCloud.com, select Find iPhone, select your device, and select an option to locate or control the missing iPhone. Next easiest: With Google Maps enabled on the iPhone, access Google Maps on an Android device and go to your Timeline.
How do I turn on location sharing on Android?
If the contact has a Google account
- Open the Google Maps app on your Android device. …
- Tap the icon resembling three vertical lines, located in the upper-left corner of the screen, to open the menu.
- Tap on “Location sharing.”
- Tap “Get started.”
- Select the amount of time for which you want to share your location.
Does Google duo work on iPhone?
Duo is the highest quality1 video calling app. It’s free, simple and works on Android phones, iPhones, tablets, computers, and smart displays, like the Google Nest Hub Max.
What is the Android version of FaceTime?
Google Duo does well as the Android version of FaceTime, and it even lets you video call iPhone users with the same ease. For another alternative, It’s also worth remembering that the wildly popular WhatsApp offers text, voice, and video chat all in one place.
Share your location
- Open the Find My app and select the People tab.
- Select Share My Location or Start Sharing Location.
- Enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share your location with.
- Select Send.
- Choose to share your location for One Hour, Until End of Day, or Share Indefinitely.
- Select OK.
Can I track someone’s location by phone number?
If you want to track someone by just their phone number, that is impossible. It can only be done by the company that provides cellular phone services to the target. At the time of getting these services, the target signs an agreement with the company.
How can I find someones location using their cell phone number?
Methods to Track Someone’s Location by Cell Phone Number
- Use Native Phone Locator. The easiest way is by using the native tracking software for your computer or mobile device. …
- Download Spyera (Third-Party App) …
- Use an IMEI Tracker. …
- Caller ID Name (CNAM) Lookup. …
- Search via WhitePages.