First, go to Connected devices and also make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is On. When you’re certain that Bluetooth is enabled on your device, go to Network & Internet -> Hotspot & tethering -> Enable Bluetooth tethering. … You’re ready to start using the internet shared by your phone.
Yes, Android does come with a Portable WiFi Hotspot option, which when turned ON, will create a new WiFi hotspot. … Meaning, your Android is connected to a WiFi network and you can create a hotspot sharing the same WiFi network. And both devices will be able to use the Internet at the same time.
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Follow these steps to set up Internet tethering:
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing phone’s data this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
How do I create a Wi-Fi hotspot from a mobile already connected to Wi-Fi?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.
Can I connect a MiFi to a router?
Modern wireless routers are capable of extending your MiFi’s WiFi signal so that you can still connect to the internet even from a longer distance or from other rooms in the house. All you have to do is connect your WiFi router in bridge mode.
Can you connect a WiFi extender to a mobile hotspot?
Yes, it can! A Wifi extender will work with a mobile hotspot very well. … This is where a WiFi range extender is used to give you the significant boost you need.
- Connect both computers to the same WiFi router.
- Enable File and Printer Sharing on both computers. If you right click on a file or folder from either computer and choose to Share it, you will be prompted to turn on File and Printer Sharing. …
- View the Available Network computers from either computer.
To start with, get an NFC sticker, install & open the WiFiKeyShare app, and head to the NFC section. Now, bring the tag close to your phone and click on Write to Tag. You’ll then see the list of WiFi networks you’re connected to. Select the one you want to share, and wait for it to write information to the tag.
What is WiFi sharing on Android?
Wi-Fi Tethering is a feature in Samsung Android Smartphones that allows you to share the Internet Connection in your device with other Devices. This feature when turned On makes your phone as an acting Router and it becomes capable of giving rights to other devices which are paired with the router.
How to share Data network via Bluetooth?
- Go to Personal Hotspot>Other sharing mode, turn on Share network via Bluetooth;
- Connect your phone to another device via Bluetooth;
- Go to Bluetooth interface of your phone on another device, turn on Access network. Then the device can use your data network to surf the Internet.