Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
Calendar: Create a shared calendar
- Open Calendar, and on the left next to Other calendars, click Add other calendars. Create new calendar.
- Name the calendar and add a description.
- Click Time zone and select your time zone.
- Click Create calendar. …
- (Optional) To update any calendar preferences, point to it and click More.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
What is the best group calendar app?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
How do I set up a group calendar on my Iphone?
Tap Calendar on the Home screen. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom. Tap Edit→Add Calendar if you want to create a new calendar, and then tap Done. To share the calendar with one or more specific persons, tap Add Person.
From your Calendar folder, on the Home menu, select Share Calendar. Choose the calendar you want to share from the drop-down menu. In the Calendar Properties dialog box, click Add. You can search for people from your address book or type in their email addresses in the Add box.
Create a calendar group
- In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Calendar Groups > Create New Calendar Group.
- Type a name for the new calendar group, and then click OK.
- Under Address Book, choose the Address Book or Contact list from which you want to pick members of your group.
Select Calendar. Select Home > Share Calendar. In the email that opens, type the name of the person in your organization that you want to share your calendar with in the To box. In Details, specify the level of details that you want to share with the person in your organization, and then select Send.
You can add a shared Outlook calendar as a tab to a new or existing Microsoft Team. This shared calendar can be used to schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and events with members of your Team.
Yes, they can either do a shared mailbox or a room mailbox normally used for things like conference rooms but great for shared calendars. Neither of those things requires an O365 user license.
How do I create a family calendar?
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the bottom right, click Create event .
- In the “Calendar” section, use the drop-down to select the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and event details. If you want, you can invite non-family members to join your event.
- Click Save.