Open Outlook and go to your Calendar. On the ribbon, click Open Calendar, then Open Shared Calendar… . Type in the full address of the shared mailbox whose calendar you wish to view and click OK.
How do I edit a calendar in Office 365?
In the calendar, select the calendar event, and then select Edit. If this is a recurring meeting or appointment, you will also have to choose one of the following: This event: Choose this option to open and make changes to the event you’ve selected in the calendar.
Select the user name which you will allow to edit your shared calendar under Name section. C. Then select Editor from the Permission Level drop down list. … Now your shared calendar can be edited by others which you have given them the editing permission in step 3.
3. Check Permission settings
- Open Outlook and go to Calendar view.
- Right-click the calendar you’re trying to share.
- Click Properties.
- Go to Permissions tab and remove users who are no longer at the office or who cannot access the calendar.
- Click Apply and close the window then try to share your calendar again.
Can you customize Outlook calendar?
Select Settings > View all Outlook settings > Calendar. Choose one of the options to change each setting: View – Personalize your calendar’s appearance. Events and invitations – Control defaults when events are created and how meeting invitations, responses, and notifications are handled.
Set up a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
Outlook Web App
- Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account using a Web browser. Select Calendar.
- Right-click OTHER CALENDARS, and then select Open calendar.
- In From Directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open. …
- The shared calendar displays in your Calendar folder list.
Make sure you select your calendar and the one you want to change – then right click on the one you want to change. You should at least see the Rename menu. If it’s not grayed out, you can edit the name.
Create or delete categories in a shared folder
- Start Outlook.
- Click Calendar in the navigation menu.
- Right-click the Calendar folder, and then, click Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Add or click to select the user who has to manage categories in the shared folder.