How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do you turn off sharing on iPhone?
Stop sharing purchases with your family members on iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing, then turn off Share Purchases with Family. If the organizer wants to turn off purchase sharing entirely, they can tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
Once we changed our privacy settings to Friends Only, suddenly the option to share appeared under our posts to our friends. With the Friends of Friends privacy setting, there would be no need for the share option for your friends if friends of your friends can already see your posts.
To try out the Share button, go to m.facebook.com and scroll through the feed until you see a story about a link, photo, video, or public status update posted by one of your friends or Pages you Like. The Share button is in the bottom right next to the Like and Comment buttons.
You may not be able to share a memory if sharing wasn’t turned on for the original content or the memory isn’t shareable (example: posts by others on your timeline). Learn what audiences you can choose from when you share something.
To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline. Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
Turn off notifications
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings. Notifications.
- Turn off Suggested sharing.
How do I stop sharing with me?
To get started, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad. Go to the “Messages” section. Choose the “Shared With You” section. If you want to disable the entire feature, disable the “Automatic Sharing” feature.