How do I stop sharing history between devices?
Turn Web & App Activity on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- Tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity controls,” tap Web & App Activity.
- Turn Web & App Activity on or off.
- When Web & App Activity is on:
Why is my search history showing up on other devices?
That’s probably because you are using the same Google account in both devices in the Search app and Chrome. And at the same time in your settings you’ve got sync on. You can sign out or switch sync off..
Why are my Google searches showing up on my husbands phone?
That means you are each using a browser signed into the same Google account so all the synced data shows up on all computers/devices signed into that account.
You didn’t specific which browser if you are using, but browsing history is shared between devices only if you are logged in with the same account, try to logout from the account (for example in google chrome it is your gmail account).
Why is my history showing up on another iPhone?
That’s normal if you are sharing an Apple ID with your wife. If you don’t want to do that, Settings > iCloud > sign out. If you want to continue sharing an Apple ID, but wish to prevent Safari from syncing on the devices using it, turn off Safari on that same Settings page.
Why are my Google searches showing up on my husbands iPhone?
Google searches appearing on other devices is a common symptom of device sharing between friends and family. … Something as small as checking your emails on a shared computer could result in your Google searches appearing on that device.
How do I stop sharing Internet history between iphones?
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap ‘General’
- Next tap ‘Handoff’
- Turn the ‘Handoff’ toggle off.
How do I Unsync my Google devices?
Turn off sync
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile. Sync is on.
- Click Turn off.