To reshare a post on LinkedIn: Click Share under the post you want to share.
To share a post as a message:
- Tap Share below a post.
- Tap the MESSAGE tab.
- Type the name(s) of the recipient(s) in the To field.
- Type a message in the Write a message… field.
- Tap SEND.
You can post and share content on LinkedIn using the share box at the top of the LinkedIn homepage. Use Start a post from the main share box on the LinkedIn desktop experience to view additional sharing options.
LinkedIn has disabled that option from company pages, so it appears you cannot share a post made by your company page. … If it isn’t there (as LinkedIn does show ‘Top Updates’ by default) click the three dots under the ‘Publish a Post’ link and select ‘Recent Updates’.
What does sharing a post on LinkedIn do?
LinkedIn Likes and Shares
With a share, you have the ability to give your own comment and to even @mention people you want to see the post.
How do I post on LinkedIn 2021?
To start, sign in to your account and head to the top of your Home feed. Click on Start a Post and then on the camera/photo icon. This will allow you to upload an image to share with your fellow LinkedIn connections. You can click on Select images or simply drag and drop an image directly.
How do you post an article on LinkedIn?
Publish Articles on LinkedIn
- Click Write article near the top of your homepage.
- Click the Headline field to type the headline of your article. …
- Click in the Write here field to type the content of your article.
- Click Publish, and follow the prompts to publish your article.
Tap the More icon in the top right corner of the post. Tap Share via. Tap Copy from the option menu that slides up. Paste the URL to another site such as Facebook or Twitter.
Simply visit Appearance » Widgets page and add the ‘Custom HTML’ widget to a sidebar. Next, add your LinkedIn Share button code inside the custom HTML widget and click on the save button to store your changes. You can now visit your website to see it in action.
If you share a link on LinkedIn it’s because you want to draw the attention of your audience to something you find interesting. … On the other hand, if you like a LinkedIn post, it’s just a signal that you find something interesting and perhaps you want the originator to know that they hit the mark with their post.
What should I write when sharing a post on LinkedIn?
Here we go!
- Share something that inspires you. Share where you get your inspiration from (walking in the park? …
- Answer a common question you get from clients. …
- Answer a common question you get from your audience. …
- Create a persuasive post. …
- Predict the future. …
- React. …
- Create a top 10 list. …
- Create or share an infographic.
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Most clicks and shares: Tuesdays, 11 AM-12 PM. The worst time for LinkedIn: Sleeping hours (10 PM-6 AM) immediately before Monday and after Friday night. Best Times to post: 7-8 AM; 5-6 PM. Peak time of use during an average day: 12 PM; 5-6 PM.
What’s the difference between a post and an article on LinkedIn?
An article allows you to post an image that appears large atop the piece, whereas in a post the image is smaller and is usually displayed beneath the text. Other differences? An article is created via LinkedIn’s Pulse Publishing. … A standard post now allows for image, video, document or kudos appending.