Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Use AirPlay to stream or share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac. Stream a video.
How do I screencast my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center: …
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
How do I turn on screen sharing?
Go to the screen that you want to share such as a specific app or the device’s home screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device’s notification center and tap Start Sharing.
On the Mac you want to share, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sharing , select Screen Sharing, then note the name and address of the Mac (it’s listed on the right). The name looks like “iMac (7)” or “Joe’s MacBook Pro.”
The 5 Best Screen Sharing Apps for Android and iPhone
- Download: Zoom for Android | iOS (Free, subscription available)
- Download: Skype for Android | iOS (Free)
- Download: Microsoft Teams for Android | iOS (Free)
- Download: TeamViewer for Android | iOS (Free)
- Download: TeamViewer QuickSupport for Android | iOS (Free)
What is AirPlay on iPhone?
Share. AirPlay lets you do it all. AirPlay lets you share videos, photos, music, and more from Apple devices to your Apple TV, favorite speakers, and popular smart TVs. And what you share always stays personal and private. So sit back and enjoy everything you love — in more places than ever.
Is AirPlay an app?
From an iPhone to a Mac computer: There is no direct way to AirPlay from an iPhone to a Mac, but you can download a third-party app or use Apple screen mirroring.