How do I enable screen sharing on messenger?
Open the Messenger app on your iPhone or Android. Start a video call by selecting one or more contacts and tapping the camera icon. Once on the call, swipe up on the toolbar at the bottom (where you find the icons for hanging up or turning your mic off). From the expanded menu, tap Share your screen.
How do I enable screen sharing on Messenger iPhone?
How to screen share iPhone with Messenger video calls
- After starting a video call, swipe up on the control panel at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap “Share Your Screen” then tap “Start Sharing”
- Tap “Start Broadcast”
- Tap the screen in the gray blank area to leave the screen broadcast popup and use the new feature.
Then, follow these steps:
- Start a Messenger video call with the person or people who you want to share your screen with.
- Swipe up on the control bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the new Share Your Screen button.
- Tap Start Sharing.
- Finally, tap Start Broadcast.
Scroll down to find your username link. Tap your username link and then tap Share Link from the list of options that appears. Select how you want to share your username link (text, email, etc.) and send it to the person you want to add on Messenger.