Shared folders in OneDrive for Business can be displayed in File Explorer and browsed naturally, just like your own OneDrive files. That allows a small business owner to set up a single shared folder named, say, “Company.” The folder is shared with other employees.
- On your OneDrive or SharePoint Online website, select the files or folders you want to download.
- Select Download.
- If your browser prompts you, choose Save or Save As and browse to the location where you want to save the download.
How do I access my OneDrive folder?
You can view your local OneDrive folders and files in File Explorer. Right-click on the OneDrive System Tray icon and select Open folder.
How do I access someone else’s OneDrive?
How to gain access to an employee’s OneDrive account
- Make sure you are a licensed Office 365 Global Administrator. …
- App Launcher > Admin Link.
- From left-hand-panel, choose Users > Active Users.
- Check the box next to user’s name whose OneDrive account you are trying to access, then click OneDrive Settings.
Open Windows File Explorer, go to the Folders pane, and select Network. Select the computer that has the shared folders you want to browse. In older versions of Windows, open Entire Network and select Microsoft Windows Network to see shares.
How do I view OneDrive in File Explorer?
How to add OneDrive to the File Explorer
- Click the Start search box and type “OneDrive.” When OneDrive appears in the search results, click it.
- Enter the email address that’s associated with your OneDrive account and click “Sign in,” and then enter your password. …
- Follow the instructions to choose your OneDrive folder.
Tap Google Drive tab on the left side, then tick Sync My Drive to this computer option. And choose Sync everything in My Drive, or Sync only these folders to sync the shared files from My Drive to the computer. 3. Click OK to confirm.
How do I copy files from OneDrive to my computer?
Copy or download only a few files
- Copy files to your own OneDrive, or to a SharePoint team site. Open the person’s OneDrive in your browser using the link you were given, select the files you want to copy, and click Copy to. …
- Download files to your computer.
How do I log into OneDrive from my computer?
Sign in to OneDrive
- Go to onedrive.com, and select Sign in at the top of the page.
- Enter your Microsoft account (Xbox, Skype, Outlook.com email address) and select Next.
- Type your password and select Sign In.
Why can’t I see my OneDrive files on my computer?
If you still can’t find your files
Your file might not have synced yet. Files saved with Office 2016 upload to OneDrive first, and then they sync with your local PC. If you’re having trouble syncing Office files, the Office Upload cache system may be interfering with OneDrive sync. Your file might not have synced yet.
Can I access my OneDrive from any computer?
You can access your OneDrive files from any computer or device with a web browser. After you sign into the OneDrive website, you can add, delete, move, and rename files, as well as create folders and move files between folders. You can even edit some files directly online.
How to Share a OneDrive Link
- Open OneDrive.
- Browse to the OneDrive file or folder that you want to share.
- Right-click the file or folder you want to share. …
- In the menu that appears, click Share a OneDrive link. …
- Open the app where you want to use this link.