Log in to your account and go to [Profile] – [Dashboard]. You’ll see your User ID next to your email address at the top of the page.
How do I change my Binance ID?
How to Change Your Personal Information
- Open a new support ticket.
- Fill out the ticket form.
- In the box stating “Please describe your request in detail,” you will need to request to reset your account’s verification level back to Basic Verification.
- Click “Submit.”
What ID can I use for Binance?
Driver’s License / Government-issued photo ID. Passport. Social security number. PAN card.
How do I upload ID to Binance?
Option 2: onfido
- You need to download the Binance App to complete the verification process on your phone. …
- You will see the steps for the verification process. …
- First, scan your ID document. …
- You need to allow camera access first. …
- Take a photo of the front page of your ID document and click [Upload photo].
How do you verify a Binance account?
How to complete Identity Verification? A step-by-step guide
- Log in to your Binance account and click [User Center] – [Identification].
- For new users, you may click [Get verified] on the homepage directly.
- After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
Do you need ID for Binance?
New customers must now supply a government-issued ID and pass facial verification to meet “Intermediate” verification for access to services such as crypto deposits, trades and withdrawals, Binance announced Friday.
How do I reset my identity verification in Binance?
To reset your Identity Verification, you need to submit a video to our Customer Service team to verify your request.
Can I use Binance without ID verification?
All new users are required to verify their accounts (i.e. Verified or Verified Plus) in order to access Binance products and service offerings, including cryptocurrency deposits, trades and withdrawals. This requirement took effect on 2021-08-20. … Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk.
Why is Binance banned in the US?
However, it is currently banned in seven states. In May 2021, Bloomberg News reported that Binance was under investigation by the United States Department of Justice and Internal Revenue Service for money-laundering and tax evasion.
Is Tin ID a government issued ID?
TIN Card. This is the Tax Identification Number ID. And though taxpayers aren’t required to carry this ID with them, it still serves as a valid ID for transactions that require one. You can get your TIN card from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) office.
Does Binance have KYC?
“Binance allows customers to create accounts, use basic functions and perform limited transactions without submitting KYC information. In order to gain full access and increase higher deposits and withdrawal limits, customers will need to complete the KYC verification process,” the company said in a blog post.
Is Binance cheaper than Coinbase?
Although U.S.-based users will pay slightly more on Binance.US, it’s still much cheaper than using Coinbase. On average, you’ll pay 0.50% per Coinbase transaction plus extra convenience charges based on your payment method, so you might pay up to 4% per transaction.
How do I verify my Binance with student ID?
How to Register on Binance App
- Open the Binance App and tap [Log In/Register].
- Tap [Register]. Enter the email address and password you’ll use for your account, and the Referral ID (if any). …
- Drag the slider to complete the Security Verification puzzle.
- You will receive a verification email in your inbox.