Sign in to iCloud on your device, then turn on iCloud Drive for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. Open the Pages, Numbers, or Keynote document that you want to share. Click the Collaborate button in the toolbar. If the document is in a shared folder, click Show Shared Folder.
How do you send pages on iPhone?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on AirDrop: On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen). …
- Select the document you want to send: …
- Select a recipient.
Sync a Pages document across devices
- For an already-saved document: Choose File > Move To, then click the Where pop-up menu and choose iCloud.
- For an unsaved document: Choose File > Save, then click the Where pop-up menu and choose iCloud.
Open the Settings app. Select your Apple ID (from the left-pane) and then select iCloud. Scroll down and enable the desired app (i.e Numbers) to enable iCloud Drive integration. Scroll down the left-pane and select the app.
You set up Handoff in System Preferences on your Mac (click General, then select “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices”) and in Settings on your iPhone or iPad (go to Settings > General > Handoff, then turn on Handoff).
Can you AirDrop a Pages document?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen). … An AirDrop window opens.
How do I save a webpage as a PDF on my iPhone?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open up Safari.
- Navigate to the webpage you want to save.
- Tap on the Share button, which is the square with the upwards arrow.
- On the bottom bar, swipe to the left several times until you see “Create PDF.”
- Tap “Create PDF.”
Can I AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
AirDrop lets you wirelessly send documents, photos, map locations, webpages, and more to a nearby Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
How do I email a Pages document?
To email a document:
- Open your Pages document, choose Share > “Send via Mail,” and then choose Pages, Word, or PDF from the submenu. Pages: Creates a Pages version of your document. Word: …
- A new mail message opens with the document version attached to it. Edit the email message and click Send.
How do I sync pages between iPhone and iPad?
Set up iCloud Drive on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Settings on your Home screen, then do one of the following: If you’re already signed in: Tap your name at the top of Settings. …
- Tap iCloud, then scroll down and turn on iCloud Drive.
- Scroll down, then turn on Pages.
Send a document in Pages on iPad
- Open the document, then tap .
- Tap Share, then tap an option for sending: AirDrop: Tap a recipient. The recipient must accept your document before it’s sent.
What is Pages in my iCloud storage?
When you set up iCloud for Pages, your Pages documents are stored in the cloud instead of locally on your device. You can see them on any device that’s set up for iCloud and Pages, including your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. … This includes any documents you create as well as documents that are shared with you.