Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
One or more of your co-workers would have to join Apple Music in order to play your shared playlist. If they don’t want to purchase an Apple Music Membership, they would need to purchase the songs in the iTunes Store and create their own playlist on their local device.
The Music app on both devices are missing the option to copy and share a song. Sharing and copying is restricted if so, as you don’ have the right to share music that way. You have to sign in to another device with the same Apple ID and sync your music to the other device. that is the way it is for now.
How do you send someone a song?
Text a Song
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
If you’re on an iOS device, when song is playing on the Music app > click on 3 small dots (bottom right) > you’ll see a menu brought up with an option to Share Song > next menu, choose Messages.
How do I add songs to someone else’s Apple Music playlist?
Option one: Go to the new playlist, tap the green plus button to add the songs that you want into this newly created playlist. Option two: Browse songs first, and then tap the three-dot icon on the right of the song you want to bring up a new list. Choose Add to a Playlist… Then, tap the playlist you just made.
Listen to Music Together: Top Music Sync Apps to Party With Friends Online
- Spotify Group Session start screen.
- Rave App on IOS and Android (From: Rave.io)
- AmpMe sample party.
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. … Anyone with the link can view the list of songs, but as with Spotify, they’ll need to sign in with an Apple Music account to listen.
Mac users should follow these steps to share a playlist on Apple Music:
- Open Apple Music or iTunes.
- Select “Library” at the top.
- In the “Music Playlists” tab on the left, open the playlist you want to share.
- Press the three dots on the right of the playlist’s name.
- Press “Share.”