You and up to five family members can enjoy access to Apple Original TV shows and movies on Apple TV+, and share Apple services like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and more. When you share subscriptions, each person sees their own preferences and recommendations — not the whole family’s.
Family Sharing lets you share viewing privileges with up to six family members. One adult in your household—the family organizer—invites family members to join the family group and agrees to pay for any purchases made by family members.
How many users can use Apple TV Plus?
A: Apple TV Plus subscriptions can be shared with up to five other accounts (six total), although officially the program is limited to just family members.
Can you use Apple TV plus on multiple devices?
Watch on all of your devices, online or offline
And you can access your subscription on any device that’s signed in to the TV app with your Apple ID. If you’re part of a Family Sharing group, your family can stream content from each channel on up to 3 devices at the same time.
How do I add another user to my Apple TV App?
Apple TV app is released for Sony Android TVs.
Add a new user via Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Users and Accounts”.
- Click on “Additional Users” and choose the option “Add New User …”.
- Enter a new Apple ID for the account to be created.
Can you log into someone else’s Apple TV?
It’s easy to share Apple TV with multiple family members. When each member in a household has an Apple ID, switching member profiles on Apple TV creates a custom experience, with Up Next lists, music, Game Center data, and content recommendations personalized for the currently active user.
Stream content with Home Sharing on Apple TV
- Open Settings. on Apple TV, then Go to Users and Accounts > Home Sharing.
- Turn on Home Sharing, then enter your Apple ID and password.
- To configure your devices, do any of the following: …
- Once you’ve configured all of your devices with the same Apple ID, open the Computers app.
How can I watch my friend online with Apple TV?
On your Apple TV Remote, press and hold TV/Control Center to open Control Center on Apple TV. At the top of Control Center, select your user. If you’re using someone else’s Apple TV or if you can’t select your user for a different reason, use AirPlay to stream video to your Apple TV. Select SharePlay .
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
How do I set up Family Sharing on Apple TV?
To enable sharing Apple TV+ on your iPhone or iPad, go to the Settings app and tap on the big banner at the top (the one with your name on it). Then, tap Family Sharing. If you haven’t already set up Family Sharing, you’ll need to do so before you can share Apple TV+.