How do I send someone a shortcut?
Hold Shift while you right-click the file, and you’ll see a new option on the menu called Copy as Path. Choose that, then paste into your email to give the recipient a one-click link to the file.
The way to do this is to add the shortcut to your Sharing options. To do this, tap on the photo then tap the share button. Scroll all the way to the right on the lower tier of options and tap on “More.” Toggle Shortcuts to on. Now you will have a Shortcuts icon in the bottom row of your share options.
Use the search bar to search for “Get Link to File.” Tap Get Link to File. Tap … in the top-right corner. Name your shortcut.
When you want to share all of your shortcuts, tap your new shortcut.
- Tap Share all shortcuts or whatever you named your shortcut.
- Tap Create Links. …
- Paste your links where you want to share them.
In OneDrive, in the navigation pane, select Shared > Shared with me. Find the folder you want to add, and click the circle in the folder’s tile to select it. Select Add shortcut to My files. Or you can right-click the folder, and then select Add shortcut to My files.
Enable a shortcut to run in other apps on iPhone or iPad
- In My Shortcuts in the Shortcuts app on your iOS or iPadOS device, tap on a shortcut. The shortcut opens in the shortcut editor.
- Tap to open Details, then turn on Show in Share Sheet.
- Tap Done.
How do I put a shortcut on my home screen?
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
How do I put an app shortcut on my iPhone?
Here’s how to do it.
- First, open the Shortcuts app. …
- In the top right corner, tap the plus button. …
- Press “Add Action,” — you’re going to be creating a shortcut that automatically opens whatever app you choose when you select the new icon. …
- Choose “Scripting” from the menu. …
- Next, tap “Open App.”
Share a shortcut through an app: Tap an app (such as Messages or Mail) in the row of share options, then use the app to send the link. When the recipient taps the link, a description of the shortcut is displayed. When the recipient taps Get Shortcut, the shortcut is added to their shortcuts collection.