Go to “Wallet” -> “Private Keys” -> “Export”. It will show you the keys for all addresses it has generated. You might need to have access to the command line version of the client. If you want your private keys so that you can use them with Bitcoin ABC it may be that you only need your seed words.
How do I transfer my Electrum wallet?
Sending Bitcoin with Electrum Wallet
- Click the “Send” tab at the top of the main Electrum wallet screen.
- Copy the address you want to send Bitcoins to. …
- Paste the address into the box that says “Pay To”. …
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to send in the box labeled “Amount”.
- Adjust the fee using the slider.
How do I backup my Electrum wallet?
To manually backup your Electrum wallet, simply find the ‘File’ on the toolbar, and click ‘Save copy’. From here, you can select a location on your computer to save the meta-data.
Can you move Electrum wallet to new computer?
If you don’t know/care whether your wallet is HD or not, simply backup (save a copy of) the whole Electrum wallet’s data file to you USB drive and move it to another computer. You can use Electrum on other computers to open the data file.
Where is my Electrum wallet stored?
The data directory of Electrum is where wallet files, config settings, logs, blockchain headers, etc are stored. On Windows: Show hidden files. Go to UsersYourUserNameAppDataRoamingElectrum (or %APPDATA%Electrum)
How do I transfer Bitcoin to wallet?
- Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and tap the ‘Send’ button at the top of the Home screen.
- Copy and paste the recipient’s wallet address into your own wallet app. …
- Choose which wallet you want to send Bitcoin from. …
- Enter how much you want to send and tap on ‘Continue’.
How do I get my money from Electrum?
So here’s how to use the receive tab in electrum:
- Switch to the “Receive” tab.
- Enter a description in the “Description” field. …
- Enter an amount, if you like, in the “Requested Amount”. …
- Set request expires to never or leave it unchanged. …
- Click on “New Address”
- Switch to the Address tab on the right part of the receive tab.
How do I transfer my crypto wallet to a new computer?
Copy the wallet. dat onto another machine, put it in the appropriate folder and either sync your Bitcoin from the Genesis Block with the network, or run it with -rescan option.
Can you copy a crypto wallet?
Most hot wallets have an option such as “export private keys,” which will let you create a file with all of your attached bitcoin addresses and keys. You can then move this file to your new computer with a USB drive, choose to import an existing wallet from a file and then select the wallet backup file you moved over.
Where is Bitcoin wallet file stored?
The wallet. dat file is located in the Bitcoin data directory and may be encrypted with a password.
Is Electrum only for Bitcoin?
Unfortunately, the Electrum wallet is only used for storing and transacting Bitcoin. Users can not buy, sell, or trade their Bitcoin from within the wallet. If a user wants to trade their Bitcoin, they will need to send their Bitcoin to a cryptocurrency exchange or another wallet that supports cryptocurrency trading.