Where do I find my Binance user ID?
On Binance website:
Log in to your account and go to [Profile] – [Dashboard]. You’ll see your User ID next to your email address at the top of the page.
Where do I find my Binance wallet address?
Here’s how you can find your BNB address on Binance:
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Click on “Wallet” on the top navigation bar.
- Select “Fiat and Spot”.
- Search for BNB.
- Click on “Deposit” next to BNB.
- On the “Address” field, click on the duplicate icon to copy your BNB wallet address.
Why can’t I access my Binance account?
If the Binance is giving you an error, you need to enter 16 Digit passcode to reset the log in issue. When you were setting the two factor authentication for the first time via Google authentication, Google Gives You the 16 Digit Code. Enter it, and your account will be reset. You will be able to log in again.
How do I fund my Binance account?
Step 1: On your desktop, go to Buy Crypto, then select Card Deposit. On the app, go to Wallets, then under Overview, tap Deposit. Step 2: Select one of the Binance-supported fiat currencies, then select Bank Card under the payment options. Step 3: Enter the amount of fiat currency that you want to deposit.
Do you need ID for Binance?
New customers must now supply a government-issued ID and pass facial verification to meet “Intermediate” verification for access to services such as crypto deposits, trades and withdrawals, Binance announced Friday.
How do I change my personal information on Binance?
How to Change Your Personal Information
- Open a new support ticket.
- Fill out the ticket form.
- In the box stating “Please describe your request in detail,” you will need to request to reset your account’s verification level back to Basic Verification.
- Click “Submit.”
What is Binance wallet?
Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. … Binance provides a crypto wallet for traders to store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting services for users to earn interest or transact using cryptocurrencies.
How do I add an address to Binance?
On the ‘Address Management’ page, click on the ‘Add Withdrawal Address’ button. This will display a popup dialogue box, as shown below. Select the coin and fill in the wallet address below that. Then select the correct transfer network.
How do I recover my Binance account?
Go to Binance.com and click [Login].
- If you are using the App, click [Log In/Register].
- Enter your account email or mobile number and click [Next].
- Complete the security verification puzzle.
- Enter the verification code you received in your email or SMS, click [Next] to continue.
How do I recover my verified Binance account?
To reset your Identity Verification, you need to submit a video to our Customer Service team to verify your request.
How do I check my mobile Binance account?
How to Register with Mobile Number
- Go to Binance.com and click [Register].
- Click [Mobile] and enter the mobile number and password for your account, and the Referral ID (if any). …
- Complete the Security Verification.
- The system will send an SMS verification code to your mobile phone.
Can I transfer money from Binance to my bank account?
Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] – [Fiat and Spot]. 2. Click [Withdraw]. … Under the [Fiat] tab, select [USD] – [Bank transfer (SWIFT)] and enter the withdrawal amount.
How do I transfer money from GCash to Binance?
Add GCash to Binance App
- Log in to your Binance mobile app.
- Go to Trade > P2P.
- Click on the “…” icon on the top-right part of the screen, then select Payment Settings.
- Choose Add a New Payment Method, then select GCash.
- Enter your payment information, then click Confirm. That’s it!
How can I buy Bitcoin with GCash?
How to Buy Bitcoin with GCash
- Sign in to Paxful. Log in to your Paxful account or create a new one. …
- Set your payment method. Click the Buy button from the top menu and choose Buy Bitcoin. …
- Find a trading partner. …
- Start the trade.