Mac OS X
- Select Finder, which is located at the bottom of your Mac screen.
- Under the Shared section located to the left of the dialog box, select the network drive you wish to disconnect. Then, select the Eject symbol to the right.
‘Shared’ are simply other devices that are announcing the services that they are running on the local network. Apple use the Bluescreen PC icon but it may not be an actual PC. That is a default icon for unknown devices.
In iCloud Drive on your Mac, drag the folder or file to the Trash, then confirm that you want to delete the item. … Deleting a shared folder removes it from your devices, but not from the owner’s devices or the devices of other participants.
How do I turn off sharing?
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
How to Disconnect a Windows Computer from the Network
- Open the Network and Sharing Center window.
- Get to the window where you can view the status of your local area connection. …
- Click the Disable button in the connection’s Status dialog box.
- Type the administrator’s password or click the Continue button.
How do I remove users or groups from a shared folder?
- Select Sharing Center in the left navigation.
- Hover over your desired shared folder and click Manage.
- In the Action column, click the Remove icon next to your desired user or group.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm access removal.
- When finished, click Save.