Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Tap in the top right. Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.
To delete a post from your Page:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Below Your Pages, tap your page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete then tap Delete Post.
How do I delete a video I posted on Facebook?
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Select Delete.
- Tap Delete.
Swipe to the left to scroll through the icons until you see “Activity Log” and then tap it. The Activity Log displays all your Facebook activity, including your posts. Tap the circle to the right of the post and then tap “Delete.” If you tap “Hide from Timeline,” you will hide the post instead of deleting it.
When you choose to delete something you shared on Facebook, we remove it from the site. Some of this information is permanently deleted from our servers; however, some things can only be deleted when you permanently delete your account.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Here are some tips for sprucing up your profile.
- Why It’s Important to Clean up Your Facebook Profile.
- Update Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Unfriend or Unfollow Irrelevant Friends.
- Update Your Facebook ‘About’ Info.
- Update Your Intro Section.
- Clear Out Irrelevant Posts From Your Timeline.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. … It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.
How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post.
- Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm. …
- Click “Move to Recycle bin.”
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2021?
How to Delete a Facebook Post
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account and find the post you want to delete. Image Gallery (3 Images) Expand. …
- Tap on the three dots icon located in the top-right of your post.
- Select the Move to Trash option from the list.
- Confirm your choice by tapping on Move.