Click the Share button in the bottom left of your screen to share. A popup will appear, click on what you’d like to share. In Chrome, select either your Entire Screen, an Application Window, or a Chrome tab. Click the Share button in the popup.
The 8 best screen sharing apps
- Zoom for everyday screen sharing.
- Screenleap for quickly sharing your screen with anyone.
- Slack for collaborative team meetings.
- Surfly for co-browsing your app with leads and customers.
- Drovio for free creative collaboration.
- Google Meet for Google ecosystem users.
Set Up Screen Share
- Go to Live Producer.
- In the Get Started menu, choose Use Camera.
- In the Setup menu, choose Start Screen Share. In the window that appears, select the content you would like to share.
- Click Share.
- Click Go Live.
- Click Stop Sharing Screen to stop sharing your screen.
In the lower toolbar, click Screen Share. If you minimized the Viewer, click the Screen Share icon in the Grab Tab. Share from the following options: Screen of main monitor, secondary monitor or both monitors – This shares the entire screen of one or both of your monitors (if more than one is configured).
The screen share app that you choose depends on what you need to do and what you need to access on the remote system.
- TeamViewer. There is no list of screen sharing apps that wouldn’t have TeamViewer at the very top of the list. …
- Windows Quick Assist. …
- Skype. …
- Join.Me. …
- Screenleap. …
If you are using Windows 10, you can stream your games and your friends can see you playing. When you start your game, press Windows Key+G on your keyboard. Then you can choose whether you just want to record your game or stream it on Microsoft Mixer.
Share your desktop
- To share your desktop with a person that you are conversing with, in the conversation window, click Share Desktop .
- To invite other contacts to the desktop sharing session, click Invite , and then click a contact.
Today, Facebook added the ability to directly share your screen on Facebook Live, as spotted by The Next Web. … If you click on “Share Screen” a prompt will follow asking to install the Facebook Screen Sharing extension to your browser.
Swipe from the bottom of the screen on your iPhone or iPad to access the Control Center. From the Control Center, tap the AirPlay button. Select your computer from the list of available devices, and turn Mirroring ON. Your iPhone or iPad screen should now be displayed on your Mac or Windows PC.
From the iOS device, go to Settings > Control Center. Scroll down to the More Controls section and tap + by the Screen Recording option. Screen Recording will then appear under the Include section. At this point, the iOS device can begin broadcasting its screen to other applications.
Screen mirroring in Windows 10: How to turn your PC into a…
- Open the action center. …
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC. …
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.