How to Block Share on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account, go to the “Account” menu and select “Privacy Settings.” …
- Go to the “Sharing on Facebook” section and click the “Customize Settings” link near the bottom.
- Go to the “Things Others Share” section and edit the settings you want to change.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click on the privacy control icon in the upper right of your Facebook home screen, then click “See More Settings.” We’ll start with the “Who can see my stuff” section. In the drop-down menu, click “Custom.” If you want to keep it simple, you can opt to share only with Friends.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. 2 – Allow anyone on Facebook to see the post (as long as you aren’t blocking them, or vice versa). …
You can remove posts shared from your Facebook Page by deleting them. Deleting a post will permanently remove it from your Page, including your Page’s activity log.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
Click on the “Friends” selection box beneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” Click on “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click on “Limit Old Posts” to limit your archived posts to friends only.
You can delete or hide posts from your profile
- Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
- Step 3: Tap the circle to the left of each post that you want to delete/hide from your profile.
How do I turn off sharing on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Stop Using Family Sharing.
Turn Link sharing on & off
- Open the desired album and click More. Options.
- Click the toggle next to Link sharing to turn it on or off.
How do I turn off file sharing on my iPhone?
Go into System Preferences > Sharing. Click on the lock icon in the bottom left to make changes. Then select, from the left menu, what you want or don’t want to share.