Today, Apple announced that subscriptions and one-time in-app purchases can now be shared among families. If you buy a consumable item, like coins in a game, you’ll still be the only one who can use them, but if you unlock an ad-free or pro version of an app it could be eligible for the new Family Sharing program.
Can you transfer in-app purchases to other devices?
If you have made an in-app purchase then these should automatically show up with Android devices, however, if you made in-app purchases on an iOS device you will need to visit the shop to restore your purchases. …
Do in-app purchases work on multiple devices?
You can install your paid apps on as many of your devices as you like, so long as they are connected to the Google account used to purchase the apps.
Do in-app purchases transfer between devices Apple?
You buy these items one time, and you can transfer them to other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. If you lose a non-consumable purchase, you might be able to download it again for free. Restore your in-app purchase.
Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing. Click Purchase Sharing. Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content. Make sure that Share My Purchases is selected.
How do I transfer purchased apps to another iPad?
Step 2. Transfer Apps to new iPad with iTunes backup restoring
- Plug out your old iPad and plug in your new iPad to the computer.
- Open iTunes and click the iPad icon.
- Click “Restore Backup”, and choose the latest backup file.
- Click “Restore” and iTunes will begin to restore your iPad with the backup.
Will apps purchased on iPhone Transfer to iPad?
Apps you purchase from the iTunes Store can be installed across all your iOS devices as long as the iTunes account associated with those devices is the same. The easiest way to transfer apps from an iPhone to an iPad is through the iCloud service that enables you to synchronize almost anything between iOS devices.
Do you have to buy apps twice for iPhone and iPad?
You Only Have to Buy iOS Apps Once
When you buy an iOS app from the App Store, you can use it on as many devices as you want without having to pay a second time. … As long as all of your devices are signed into the same Apple ID, all of your apps are available on all devices.
Can I have the same app on two devices?
You can install any Android application on any Android that you have logged into with the same Google account. That means you can use the same utility app, or the same communications app, or the same customization app on as many phones or tablets that you sign into.
What you can share
- Music, movies, and TV shows from the iTunes Store or Apple TV app.
- Books from the Book Store in Apple Books.
- Apps that you can purchase or download from the App Store.
- Subscriptions and in-app purchases from participating apps.
- Subscriptions from Apple, including: Apple One Family and Premier plans.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to turn on purchase sharing
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
Family members can access each other’s apps, books, songs, movies, and TV shows and download content to their own devices. To download a family member’s shared content, users can head to the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app, the iBooks app, or the App Store app.
How do I sync apps between devices?
Manually sync your account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap About phone Google Account. Account sync. If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap More. Sync now.
Google Play Family Library on Android
Like Apple’s Family Sharing service, it allows you to share purchased content with up to six people in your family (including apps, games, movies, TV shows, e-books and more). … Once you’ve set up your family group, it can also be used for a Google Play Music family subscription.