How to Check Your Data Balance. Like any other Airtel data plan bundle, you can easily check your data balance by dialing *140# USSD code on your phone.
How do I stop someone from sharing my data on Airtel?
How To Unshare Data With An Airtel Subscriber
- Launch your default messaging app.
- Send a text in the format “Del Space the Phone number“ to 121. Take, for example, I want to stop sharing my data bundle with my friend whose phone number is 07064319290. The message will be in this format “ DEL 07064319290 ” to 121.
Here is how to share internet data on Airtel:
Or you can dial *129*101#. Now enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP. After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
How do I check my data only on Airtel?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
What is the code for sharing Airtel data?
Data Me2U (aka Data Share): You can “share” or “transfer” from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another customer. For example, if you have purchased a 1.5GB Monthly, you can transfer 100MB to another customer. To share/transfer data, simply dial *141# and select the option for Gifting or Me2U.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 51111.
- Free Airtel Internet Data For 120 Days – Missed Call on 54321 for Airtel Free data 10 GB.
- FREE 60 GB Airtel Data – Airtel Postpaid User – Message SURPRISE to 121 (60 GB Data)
How can I change my Airtel transfer pin?
To transfer airtime on Airtel Nigeria’s “Me2U”, create a 4-DIGIT-PIN.
- To change/create your airtime transfer PIN on Airtel.
- Send a text in the following format to 432: PIN 5555 to 432 E.g. to change password to 4321, the text sent will read — PIN 1234 432 .
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation from 432.
What is Airtel customer care number?
Airtel Customer Care Number – Contact Us @121.
The Airtel transfer code for the Me2U service is *141#. Therefore, to access the service, dial *141# then select the Gift or Share Data option. Thereafter, select Data Me2U. And that is how to share Airtel data.
How can I transfer Airtel binge data?
Roll over your unused data and receive up to a whooping 100% bonus. Simply re-subscribe before your data expires. Dial *141# to get started now.
How can I transfer Airtel 1000 MB?
To share data (MB) on Airtel, dial *141# >> Select 7 for Data Gifting & Sharing >> Select 4 for Data Me2U >> Select 2 to Send Me2U from existing data >> Enter the Recipient’s Phone Number >> Data Allowanace (Max. 200MB) >> Enter PIN to confrim data transfer.
How do I check my remaining data?
View a tutorial on how to check an account member’s data usage on your Android or iPhone.
Check your current data usage
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How can I check my data usage?
How to Check Data Balance (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)
- How to Check Data Balance (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)
- *123*10# or *123*# To Check 2G Data Balance. *123*11# To Check 3G Data Balance. *123*8# To Check 4G Data Balance. *123*197# To check Airtel Night Data Balance.
How can I check my Airtel 4G data balance?
By visiting https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare?normalLogin the Airtel Self-care help page. You will have to enter your mobile number and the OTP received on your number. Further, you will be able to see the main balance and data balance.