Go to “Pixels” under Data Sources. Select the pixel and click “Assign Partners.” To grant you access to the pixel, they’ll need to enter your Business ID. If you’re not sure what this is, click on Business Info at the bottom left of your own Business Manager.
How Share Your Facebook Pixel with an Agency
- The first step is to log into your Business Manager, navigate to Business Settings > People and Assets > Pixels.
- Choose Assign Partner on the right-hand side.
- Choose the “Pixel Editor” role, enter in the Business Manager ID and choose Confirm.
Can you transfer a Facebook pixel?
Can you transfer ownership of a Facebook Pixel? The short answer, no. The Facebook Pixel is directly tied to the Ad Account it was created within.
How do I give access to Pixels?
Steps to add people to your Facebook pixel:
- Go to Business settings.
- Below Data sources, click Pixels.
- Select the Facebook pixel that you’d like to add someone to.
- Click Add people.
- Select the people and the tasks you want to assign.
- Click Assign.
How do I add Pixels to my Facebook ad account?
How to create a Facebook pixel in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings in Business Manager.
- Select your business.
- Click Data Sources.
- Select Pixels.
- Click the + Add button.
- Type in a name for your pixel.
- Optional: Enter your website URL.
- Click Continue.
Can you use the same Facebook pixel on multiple ad accounts?
A lot of business owners sometimes wonder if they can have multiple Pixels installed in the same ad account. The short answer is, technically, yes. Facebook lets you create up to 100 pixels in your Business Manager account.
Can you have more than one pixel per ad account?
When choosing the pixel’s name, keep in mind that with Events Manager, you only get one pixel for each ad account. The name should represent your business, rather than a specific campaign. If you want to use more than one pixel per ad account, you can do so using Facebook Business Manager.