In Contacts, in the Navigation Pane, under My Contacts, click the contact folder that you want to share. On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Contacts. In the To box, enter the name of the recipient for the sharing invitation message. If you want to, you can change the Subject.
Outlook 365 desktop
- In the People window, click the contact folder that you want to share. …
- On the Home tab, click Share Contacts in the Share group (Figure A). …
- In the resulting invitation, enter the address you want to share your contacts with in the To field.
Share the contact group in Outlook
- Start a new email message.
- In Outlook, open the People folder:
- Select and drag the contact group into the created email. …
- Add other details and send the email like any other.
- Note: The message window and the Contacts windows should be visible at the same time.
Share your contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap a contact in the list.
- At the top right, tap More. Share.
- Choose how you want to share the contact.
Sharing or viewing a shared contacts folder isn’t supported in Outlook Web App. If you want to share contacts with people inside or outside your organization, we recommend that you use the share contacts feature in Outlook.
Can I send a contact group to another person?
You can send a contact group (formerly called a distribution list) to others by including it in a message. The recipient can then save it in their Contacts folder.
How do I forward a contact list in Outlook?
Here’s how you can send a contact list to another Outlook user.
- Select the “Home” tab, then open the “Address Book“. …
- Open the contact list you wish to share.
- While under the “Contact Group” tab, select the “Forward Group” option. …
- An email is created with the contact list attached.
How do you create a distribution list in Outlook 365?
Select Groups > Groups in the left navigation pane, and then select Add a group. On the Choose a group type field, choose Distribution, and then choose Next. Enter a name, description, and email alias for your new group, and choose whether you want people outside your organization to send email to the group.
Open another person’s Exchange Contacts
- In People, click Home.
- In the Share group, click Open Shared Contacts.
- Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. Only the default Contacts folder can be shared. …
- Click OK.
How To Share Contacts in Outlook for Mac
- Click on the “People” tab at the bottom-left corner of Outlook’s window. [ Contacts.jpg]
- Right-or Control-click on the contact you’d like to share, then choose “Forward as vCard” from that contextual menu. …
- Then Outlook will open an email for you with that vCard file attached! [
With Outlook, you can send a copy of a contact item in vCard format, a standard format for exchanging contact information. This allows the recipient to import the contact data into a contact management program, assuming that the recipient’s program supports the vCard standard (as most do).
Click on the Add members button and select From Outlook Contacts from the drop-down menu. In the Select Members window, click the Name Only radio button. Select Contacts in the Address Book box. You should see a list of your other contact groups.