Simply enable Hotspot and then choose the share my internet connection from “Bluetooth.” Now click on the edit button to show the network name and password. You can change the ID and password according to your choice. Go to your Android or Apple smartphone and then choose the network from the WiFi options.
How can I use Internet from PC to mobile without USB?
To set up Wi-Fi tethering:
- Open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Tap Portable hotspot (called Wi-Fi hotspot on some phones).
- At the next screen, switch the slider On.
- You can then adjust options for the network on this page.
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
- Turn on both PC’s and Phone’s Bluetooth.
- Connect and Pair them both.
- Now, Go to phone’s Settings.
- Enable Mobile Data.
- Go to settings again and Search for Bluetooth Tethering on search box.
- Turn on Bluetooth Tethering.
How can I use Internet from PC to mobile without USB Windows 7?
How to Connect to a Wireless Hotspot with Windows 7
- Turn on your laptop’s wireless adapter, if necessary. …
- Click your taskbar’s network icon. …
- Connect to the wireless network by clicking its name and clicking Connect. …
- Enter the wireless network’s name and security key/passphrase, if asked. …
- Click Connect.
Can I use my PC Internet on my Android phone?
Yes, it is possible. If your PC has an Internet connection, you can share it with your Android device just by using a USB port and USB cable.
How can I use data without hotspot?
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
How can I connect my PC to WIFI without cable?
A wireless network adapter is a device that connects your PC to a wireless network. To connect your portable or desktop PC to your wireless network, the PC must have a wireless network adapter. Most laptops and tablets—and some desktop PCs—come with a wireless network adapter already installed.
On your PC, go to Bluetooth Settings (either from the lower right corner of the taskbar – systray – or by searching for “bluetooth”). Slide the Bluetooth toggle on – this will make your computer visible to other devices. Click on the “Add Bluetooth of other device” and let your PC detect the iPhone.
How can I use Internet through Bluetooth?
How to share Data network via Bluetooth?
- Go to Personal Hotspot>Other sharing mode, turn on Share network via Bluetooth;
- Connect your phone to another device via Bluetooth;
- Go to Bluetooth interface of your phone on another device, turn on Access network. Then the device can use your data network to surf the Internet.