Open the Google Authenticator App and tap [Enter a setup key]. Enter your Binance account details and the 16-digit setup key. Tap [Add] and you should see a 6-digit code.
How do I set up Google authentication in Binance?
How to Enable Google Authentication (2FA) and Frequently Asked Questions
- Log into your Binance account and click [Profile] – [Security].
- Click [Enable] next to [Google Authenticator].
- You will be redirected to another page. Follow the step-by-step instructions to enable Google Authenticator.
How do I add Google Authenticator to Binance us?
Google Authentication Guidelines
- Click on your profile and click “Security” from the dropdown menu.
- Under “Security”, click on the “Enable” button to configure Google authentication.
- Download Google Authenticator from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
How do I add an account to Google Authenticator?
Open the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device, and click the + sign to add a new account. If you don’t see the plus sign, tap BEGIN SETUP. Click Personal account. Tap Scan QR code.
How do I reset Google Authenticator Binance?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click[Profile] – [Security]. 2. Next to [Google Authentication], click [Change] to directly replace your existing Google Authenticator, or click [Remove] to unbind the current Authenticator and bind a new one later.
How do I scan a QR code with Google Authenticator?
Open the Authenticator app on your new phone and tap Begin > Scan barcode. Scan the QR code displayed on Google’s website with the Authenticator app, then enter the six-digit code to verify everything is working properly. Once that’s done, the codes on your old device will no longer be valid.
Where is my Binance QR code?
Open the Binance App and click on the QR code scanner icon at the top. Open the Binance.com login page from your PC, click on the interactive yellow QR code on the top right corner.
How do I get a Binance key for Google Authenticator?
How to Enable Google Authenticator on Binance App
- Log in to your Binance account and tap on the [Profile] icon. …
- Tap to toggle on the button next to [Binance/Google Authenticator] and download the Google Authenticator App on your device. …
- You will then see a 16-digit backup key on the screen.
How do I log into Binance us without Google Authenticator?
How to Disable Your 2FA Method
- Visit the Binance.US Homepage.
- Click the “Log In” button located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the Email Address and Password associated to your account. …
- Navigate to the “Security” tab.
- Click the “Disable” button next to the Two-Factor Authentication Method you wish to change.
What do I put for Account name on Google Authenticator?
In Google Authenticator, tap “Enter provided key”. In the “Account name” field, give the authentication a name; for example: “Clio”. In the “Enter your key” field, type the Secret Key from the Clio Two-Factor Setup screen, then tap the “Add” button.
How do I restore my lost Google Authenticator?
What if I lose my phone with Google Authenticator on it?
- Save your Backup Codes.
- Print Your QR Codes.
- Print or Save the Key.
- Reset Authenticator App using Change Phone option.
- Change your Google Account Password.
- Revoke your App Passwords.
How do I change my Binance verification?
How to Change Your Personal Information
- Open a new support ticket.
- Fill out the ticket form.
- In the box stating “Please describe your request in detail,” you will need to request to reset your account’s verification level back to Basic Verification.
- Click “Submit.”
How do I restore my Google Authenticator?
If you have your backup key saved, follow these steps to recover the access: Download the Google Authenticator app on your device.
If you haven’t saved the backup key but have access to your 2FA code
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Profile → Security.
- Select Edit Settings → Deactivate 2FA.
- Enter your 2FA code to confirm.