Tap Google Drive tab on the left side, then tick Sync My Drive to this computer option. And choose Sync everything in My Drive, or Sync only these folders to sync the shared files from My Drive to the computer.
Select the folder in Shared with me on a computer, then press Shift + Z . You can then add the folder to My Drive. You can sync folders in My Drive with your computer by using Backup & Sync.
How do I sync files from Google Drive to my computer?
Here’s how to set it up and get everything synced.
- Step One: Download and Install Backup and Sync. …
- Step Two: Choose Which Folders Will Get Synced from Google Drive. …
- Step Three: Choose Other Folders On You PC to Sync. …
- Step Four: Tweak Your Photo Uploading Settings.
How to sync your Shared Drives in 3 steps
- Sign in via Google. Install Insync and sign in using your G Suite Account.
- Access the Shared Drives tab. Here you’ll see your company’s Shared Drives and files, ready to be synced.
- Selective Sync Mode. Select the files or folders you want to sync and access them locally.
Why is Google Drive not syncing with my computer?
Restart Backup and Sync
Some users have discovered that quitting and restarting Backup and Sync helped resolve the Google Drive sync issue. To do so, go to system tray, click on the sync icon and select Quit Backup and Sync option.
How do I sync my Google Drive folder with my Mac?
How to sync files between Google Drive and your Mac desktop
- Open the Backup and Sync cloud icon in the top toolbar of your Mac. …
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the drop-down, then scroll to Preferences. …
- Click on choose folder.
- Find the folder on your computer and click on it.
How do I sync Google Drive with my Mac?
Google Backup & Sync on Mac
- Open a browser and go to www.google.com/drive/download.
- Follow the steps to install from a disk image download.
- Sign into Google Drive. …
- Click Next a few times to complete the setup. …
- Google Drive is added to your sidebar. …
- Wait for Google Backup & Sync to download your files.
How do I turn on sync on Google Drive?
To turn on sync, you’ll need a Google Account.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- If you want to sync your info across all your devices, click Turn on sync. Turn on.