Share a document
- In the top right corner, above the ribbon, click Share.
- Save your document in OneDrive, if it’s not already there.
- Enter email addresses of the people you want to share with, and make choices for permission you want to allow.
- Type a message if you want, and click Send.
Share a document with no sign-in necessary
- With the document open in Word for the web, Excel for the web, PowerPoint for the web, or OneNote for the web click Share. …
- Click Get a link, choose Edit (or another option if you don’t want people to edit), and then click Create link.
- Copy the link and send it out.
Open Word, click the Word button, and then click Word Options. Click Advanced, scroll to the General section, and then click File Locations. Click Workgroup Templates and then click Modify. Browse to the network share where you store templates, and then click OK.
Can you collaborate on a Word document?
With Office and OneDrive or SharePoint, multiple people can work together on a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation. When everyone is working at the same time, that’s called co-authoring.
Why can’t I send a Word document as an attachment?
Resolving The Problem
To do so, open the “Options” menu from the “Tools” tab and then select the “Mail Format” tab. Uncheck the “Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages” box and then click “OK.” Your attachment should now open as normal.
Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do you email a form to someone?
Open a form in Google Forms. In the top right, click Send. Add the email addresses you want to send the form to, along with the email subject and message. Click Send.
Open the document you want to share. Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People). Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with. If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
To open and edit a file in the Office desktop app while in the Classic version of OneDrive or SharePoint:
- Select the file in OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Select the More icon , then select Open.
- Select Open in (app) (such as Open in Word).